Optical Communications Solutions
Who We Serve
- Carriers & Service Providers
- Internet & Ethernet Exchanges
- Mobile Operators
- Finance, Healthcare, Research & Education
- Utilities & Transportation
- Government and Military
Less space. Less power. More green.
MRV serves as a single source provider of optical communications network infrastructure equipment and services. The Optical Communications Equipment group provides solutions that enable access, transport, aggregation, and management of various communications traffic for fixed line, cable and mobile communications networks. With first class equipment, hardware and software offerings, MRV’s Optical Communications Integration Services group provides end-to-end solutions including consulting, installation and support and managed services for fixed line, cable and mobile communications networks.
- Field proven track record totals $1 billion install-base with 100,000's optical communications systems for 100's wireline and wireless service providers and 1,000's of enterprises around the world including some of the world's largest optical Ethernet carrier networks.
- Strong expertise and knowledge to propose the widest portfolio for optical communications networks--great synergy between Optical and Ethernet
- Enables more intelligence in Ethernet over fiber networks--differntiated services for service providers
- Broad range of optical transport options to reduce infrastructure built-out time and operational costs
- One of the lowest power consumption in the industry
- Outstanding price-performance ratio
- Customer focus and responsiveness
MRV’s significant global expertise includes real life deployments and a cost optimized portfolio providing flexible, cost effective, and complete solution serving both Business Ethernet and Mobile Ethernet Services markets.
For over 20 years, MRV has been providing innovative and award winning Optical Transport solutions to the market. From simple media conversion to high end ROADM optical transport, MRV has been delivering solutions for a broad range of applications, including Enterprise, Carriers and Service Providers, Education and Government.
Through its European subsidiaries, MRV offers integration of optical networks, architecture and network security and Voice over IP. Leveraging the latest technology, MRV provides its customers with high value-added solutions to meet the challenges of the market. Offerings include infrastructure management, mobile and IP communications, network optimization and managed services.